The designs

'stof&stuff'
is a small textile studio in Hobart, Tasmania.

I produce limited edition screen-printed and digitally printed artwork, digitally printed tea towels, hobo-bags made out of natural fibres and some clothing.

The print-designs are based on mid-century wallpapers, textiles and fabrics, but have a distinct contemporary and North European feel.



Friday, April 22, 2011

Car Park Dazzle
'Material Girl' is always an exhibition that challenges me. The 'briefs' are generally a good way of making me tackle something new.
The 2011 theme was 'Women behind the Wheel',
which I thought fitted in nicely with some photos I took in Melville Street car park last year with my phone. 




This was the result, the size is 70 x 70 cm, so neither big nor small.


'Car park dazzle' will travel round the state together with other 'Material Girl' entries and the itinerary is available from Tasmanian Regional Arts.   


No comments: