The designs

'stof&stuff'
is a small textile studio in Hobart, Tasmania.

I produce limited edition screen-printed and digitally printed artwork, digitally printed tea towels, hobo-bags made out of natural fibres and some clothing.

The print-designs are based on mid-century wallpapers, textiles and fabrics, but have a distinct contemporary and North European feel.



Monday, December 20, 2010

Bags
While everybody is frantically searching for that  special present, that must-have dress, those lovely napkins and of course all that glorious food and wine, I have been happily sewing bags in my new little workroom. 


The wall came down, resulting in lots and lots of brick dust through most of the house, which was of course not great, but the result is so wonderful and I now have my own spot again to do what I love most, designing, creating and making. 


I will post a close-up photo that I took very quickly, before I whisked them away.


silk, linen and hemp


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Carla they look so soft! It must be lovely to have your own workspace. I've been sewing at the kitchen table (not great) getting presents ready for Christmas.

Happy Christmas to you and your lovely family. x